Monday, November 12, 2007

Still on tears...

when i had my last entry here -tears -written, i didn't cry at all, i never intended to cry either. it was just i was moved to talk about it, 'tho i can no longer remember what moved me then.

but to my surprise, i had a share of tears in my class last nov.9. what happened then? well, we were just simply asked to recall our saddest moment in life. then each of us had to stand in front to share to the class what we had inside, as we were all expected to be a support group for everybody. just when the first person stood up, she was up to her tears! now what do you expect from me then?!

i actually started crying when the third person had her share since i can no longer hold my tears. when i had my turn, i was still crying but managed to speak well (in taglish pa jd!). i really shared a bit of my sadness to them. it came as a surprise almost to everybody, 'coz they thought i was all fine, always fine. i was a bit embarassed and i expressed to them that i really hated it -crying in front of anybody! i'm not used to it at all! i told them that they were blessed to see me in tears! but 'dayaon ko kuno'. you know why? because i wore shades! so still they were not able to see my crying eyes. hehe

it struck me when our teacher told me that i should give myself the time to mourn. hmmm... do i really have enough time for that? hehe

but it was a blessing for me then to have cried and be relieved, 'tho i never expected it to happen that way. and yes, i am thankful for that opportunity, to those who were there, and to God of course! it was a grace from Him then!

and! tinuloy ko nalang yung pag-iyak ko at night when i watched a japanese film 'Gokusen', funny but very touchy. i decided to join Yankumi in tears... ang galing noh?

i had my little emotions released, and my soul and eyes cleansed. see, shedding tears really helps...'tho painful it may seem... thank God for the gift of tears!

let's give ourselves a toast of tears! hehe

God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment