Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Beautiful Confrontation

i just had my overnight retreat and it was great! it was very helpful in my part. i surely learned something new.

it was a big confrontation in my part! God affirmed things to me through it. most of which led me to humble acceptance. well, truth really hurts but i'm very happy for the outcome. that is because God granted me the grace i really needed then. my doubts were answered. i was helped to realize certain things in its real sense by His words through the scriptures and reflective materials, and by few persons which were sent to assist me. i feel free to some extent, because God helped me free myself from my ideal self, leading me back to reality, assuring me that it's fine to be real and spontaneous and ME! isn't it great?!

i'm really happy for such opportunity. it was really wonderful...such a beautiful confrontation.

i owe Him a big gratitude. please help me thank God... thank you.

God bless us all in our journey... God help us through it all...

+ jocrossy +

No comments:

Post a Comment