Friday, October 15, 2010

Surfacing Sadness

With the rippling sound of the glorious fountain,
awakens the sadness seated within.
The loudness of the flow cannot underestimate
the chaos of the silence it dared to rate.

The hunger I feel in this not so empty stomach
cannot be dismissed by the lulling hammock.
For thoughts and feelings in twirl combine,
I am left to surrender to the One Divine.

Hear ye, hear ye, what I am not certain of.
These passing things that I need not prove.
Know the unravellings of this mind and heart,
catch every second as I let it part.

4 comments:

  1. super deep gid imo type of poetry hehe...the kind the saints would write...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! thanks for this wonderful comment.
    hmmm... let me tell you the secret -- I wrote it when I was in the chapel. sssssshhhhhh... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. deep, but i like the imagery better when the "one divine" is capitalized. it gives a lot of justice, you know =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i missed that! thanks for the suggestion Totomel. :)

    ReplyDelete