Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Remembering Father Alej

Sharing to you, HANDOG by Florante.

I always wanted this to be sung in my funeral. So once, I requested Fr Alejandrino Plaza SVD (RIP) to play it with a guitar. He was the one and only person who sang/played it with an intro...

The song goes, 'tatanda at lilipas din ako, ngunit mayrong awiting iiwanan sa inyong alaala dahil minsan tayo'y nagkasama.' (I shall grow old and be gone, but I will leave you with a song for your memory because once, we were together). Now that he is gone, indeed he left my memory with this very song...

Remembering you so well, Fr Alej on your birthday today. Together we shall sing this once again soon as I reach your heavenly place. Til we meet again...
GTI! **huggzzz**

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FR ALEJANDRINO PLAZA SVD (RIP)!!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember him so well in the happy moments we had with him...Onwards now Fr. Alej to your life exceeding great =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that, Toto. Did he also bless our apartment? I can't remember exactly...
    He must be happy knowing that we cherish those moments with him...

    ReplyDelete