Monday, June 13, 2011

On the Feast of St Anthony de Padua


Checking my phone calendar for June 13, I was reminded of the feast of St Anthony de Padua. To his feast I requested for his special intercession. I lost a part of me for quite sometime and I need to find it to bring me back into writing. So to the patron Saint of lost things, I made an appeal...

I found a stampita of him of similar image above along with a feather (guess) in 2009 few days before his feast. Since nobody claimed it, I took it with me. I wasn't sure then if it was really lost by somebody but I was sure that I found him.

In the eve of his feast, I stared at the image and in my prayer... just like St Anthony de Padua, that I may carry the infant Jesus in my own arms with fondness as I wear in me the living Word blooming in love and holiness like flowers beautifully do, with Jesus constantly touching my face in blessings and graces, with my gaze focused directly to His very own eyes that I may never lose my way and never to depart from Him; that I may stay forever in love with Him and only unto Him.

St Anthony de Padua, pray for us.
(",)

6 comments:

  1. our Patron Saint. Fiesta di kahapon sa amon neng =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay gali, tani nakapamista ko da ba. hehe
    happy fiesta toto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray to St. Anthony for Bill Anthony P. Gonzales for his success in the Nursing Board Examinations these June 30 and July 1, 2012.

    Thank you very much! God bless your heavenly work for those who are in need of prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gil for sharing a prayer with us (with the community). Remembering Bill Anthony Gonzales along with Maries Landoni, Sandy, Mitzi, Nikki, Anna and all those who are taking the Nursing Board Exam today and tomorrow... We storm the heavens with prayers --and lighting a candle for this special intention... May the Spirit be with them to grant them presence of mind, understanding, the confidence, the very grace that they need at this very moment, and most of all, the trust in God for His greater purpose... God bless them all!
      And God bless you too, Gil.

      p.s. I could only remember the day I took a board exam, of indescribable feeling! hehe

      Delete
  4. Thank you st. anthony for answered prayer today aug. 10, 2012. I thought I lost my daughter, but with your powerful intercession my daughter returned back home. Thank you very much st. anthony.....lala of taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lala for sharing. Upon reading your comment I can only thank God more for an answered prayer and for the gift of St Anthony...
    God bless you and your daughter. May God increase your loving relationship.
    (",)

    ReplyDelete