Monday, November 9, 2009

Tears of God


When words cannot speak,
Let the mind talk.
When thoughts are inconceivable,
Let the heart ponder.
When feelings cannot utter,
Let the tears flow… Tears
Of sadness and gratitude,
Of nothingness and fullness,
Of wishful thinking and fulfillment,
Of fantasy and reality,
Of petition and recognition,
Of person and being,
Of brokenness and wholeness,
Of defilement and holiness,
Of humanity and divinity;
For God to hold
In the palm of His hand
To cherish and treasure,
To claim as His own,
To go back to its Source,
And be embraced
By the Ocean of Life.

+ jocrossy +
17 October 2009
@ 6:28 P.M.

**My tears will always be the tears of God as I am His creature and He is the Creator. Whatever I have comes from Him. I have tears because He shared His to me… He lovingly shares… Let me love You God in grateful heart.

3 comments: