Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A thought for Mama

28 July 2010 - Greetings on the Feast of St Pedro Poveda (my anniversary).

Today, I offer a special thought for my mom. She hopes to have her check up this afternoon with her doctor. She's into this kind of illness that is kinda incurable.

Do I ask for a miracle for God to simply take it from her? Or for strength of spirit that my mom will be open and pro-active for dealing with her illness? Or for me to face her in courage for whatever is her reaction whenever she learns about it and for her to draw strength that she may not grow weaker?

Do I continue to think of this thing? Or do I just stop my anxious wondering?

Let me rather submit to the one that is greater, to His divine holy will.

Please help me offer my mom to God for Him to take care, through the loving intercession of Mama Mary (Mother of Perpetual Help) and St Pedro Poveda.

Thank you and God bless us all,
+ jocrossy +

2 comments:

  1. i didnt know that you are blogging.hehehe its providential i think that i went back to some of my past posts and found your comment there.

    i hope that your mom will get well. sickness is primarily a test and it will only find its meaning once we relate it with God. i pray for her healing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. toto omel!
    haha. it's nice to have you here, in my page. wasn't able to update it coz i don't have enough time. hehe

    'sickness is primarily a test and it will only find its meaning once we relate it with God.' thanks for this beautiful message. it's a comfort to a soul whenever i hear such kind of statement. we are praying for miracles, in whatever form it takes...

    thanks a lot, toto omel!
    God bless,
    (",)

    ReplyDelete