Friday, July 20, 2012

'Your Love' for my brother

I love listening to music while having lunch in my desk. I would keep on rolling songs in youtube, genre depending on what I feel like listening to. Today I played music performed by many artists maybe on concert tours, in an awards' night, etc. I love the blending of their voices. Then I found myself clicking on Nirvana's few songs which reminded me of my big brother. The rock bands of their similar time, I remember, I did my best to appreciate their music just to be able to relate to my brother. We rarely communicate in good terms as the siblings rivalry among us six was very strong. And music has been my help in relating to them, my way of communicating.

Unfortunately, my brother has gone astray, now to a 'different world'. The best song that reminds me of him is 'Your Love' by Alamid which he could sing very well. He is surely missed especially with those times that we, six siblings, are bonding together. Wish he could bring back himself when he listens to this song...



God's healing be his. May God bring him back to us, soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment