Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Troublesome Day?

'Such a beautiful day to start,' i uttered as I woke up. Indeed looking forward for a wonderful day. I got up early intending to attend an early mass.

I asked a companion to go with me to the bank as I was supposed to withdraw for the scholar's tuition which I failed to do because the atm card was captured due to expiration. I never noted its expiration and failed to renew it then. This is really a trouble since it entails a lot of processing again and the owner is outside of the country. Whew! But let me stay cool since the bank is close yet.

Passing by the Church I decided to go straight to the office as I was late for the mass. I'll just catch up with the last mass tonight. Now, the jeepney I was into almost banged on a private car who cut on our way. Good that our driver was too fast to hold the break. We were actually in the midst of crossroads and it was a difficult scene to solve if the accident pushed through. But what was more alarming was that it all happened in front of a police station with policemen relaxing on the roadsides. Wasn't it a call of duty? What I pitied most was the sight of a young boy driving his sidecar with all those corn harvest in a sack who banged himself in our jeepney when it stopped. Surely he was hurt, so much more with all those high school boys teasing him. Our driver seemed to be rather aggressive instead of considering the boy that he confronted him. I just stared at those boys with my looks who made them stopped their teasing. Whew!

Dropping the boys in their school, the driver jumped out himself and crossed on the other road and I saw him caressing a baby sitting on the table. I think he was worried himself and maybe afraid -a man who cares much for his family. I looked at him in the mirror, in prayers, as he asked where to drop me.

So I went on and my day still continues...

God bless my day ahead (with crossed fingers),
(",)
+ jocrossy +

1 comment:

  1. it's to once in a while observe life around us...especially for people like us who like to think things deeply. we find meaning in every little thing, as your blog title suggests hehe. these things enrich us, day by day. swerte sila naka salapo cla pasahero na prayerful. *wink!*

    ReplyDelete