Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Thoughts

Last Saturday, I got stuck at watching Peter Pan starring Robbie Williams. He was already a family man when he returned to Neverland forgetting the Peter Pan that he was. Conversing with Tinker Bell and after sometime realizing that he really was, he struggled flying. Tinker Bell just told him the simple line that goes like, "Just think of a happy thought and it will make you fly... Hold on to that thought to keep you flying." Following this he was really able to fly and even saved his children from Captain Hook.

The very line which Tinker Bell broke out really struck me. And it gave me the inspiration on how to live my following days.

She is so right. Happiness indeed is a disposition. It's a decision on how to keep a day happy despite all the sadness, struggles, etc. Me too wants to fly just like Peter Pan. So I would gladly do the same, just a happy thought to keep me flying. Whenever I feel so down even beyond the underground I can always be lightened up by a simple happy thought and it would be enough to keep me from drowning.

Yeah right, just a happy thought to keep me high. After all, the world never loses its goodness. There will always be a positive thing to look at. It's just a matter of an eye and mind of positive-thinking to see the beauty that lies beyond the ordinariness of things.

Hmmm... would you care to share your happy thought with me?

God bless us all with happy hearts!
(",)
jocrossy +

2 comments:

  1. hope it will work with me...tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment 'anxious me'.
    yeah, hopefully you will be able to dig up your own happy thought/s deep down inside you. ;)

    ReplyDelete