Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Writer in Me

It's been a while since I last had my journal entry in my notebook. I've been trying to stir up the spirit and everytime I felt so I don't have enough time to do so. Whenever I'm ready for my write up I get so many stuff to think of so now I get confused with what and where to start. Guess I was never ready at all.

"Im so tired of being here...", it's Evanescence's My Immortal playing now in my computer. Maybe I'm just tired of no specific thing to mention. I just feel so weak this morning. Could it be the thought of wanting to write so many stuff that's making me weak? Or the things I need to accomplish? Or just the anti-allergy medicine that I took last night?

I'm trying to enliven my spirit to keep a day. Hopefully I will feel better few minutes from now. It's just that maybe I would want to dwell for this feeling even for a moment just to keep my thoughts flowing as I make this entry. Could it still be part of my experimentation of how to claim back the writer in me? I was so used to writing at the heights of my emotions; basically started when I was in a bad mood then to feeling down and later on to feeling so good. For whatever emotions I would have I simply want to write a daily journal as I know so well that it helped me somehow.

Will the spirit of the writer in me willingly come home?

Please do...

+ jocrossy +

No comments:

Post a Comment